Monday 14 September 2009

That woman Jezebel

So in 2001 I arrived in London. I had never had a desire to come here, but went to Cape Town as I felt I needed to find myself in a place where I can begin my life anew. While walking on the beach I felt God saying to me, I needed to prepare my wings to fly.

A few months later I was in London. I started to look for work right away, but then the attack on the Twin Towers happened and I struggled to find work for a number of months. I was dating a lovely guy at the time that supported me until I got sorted. But then I did not attend church anywhere, and felt that God was saying to me “for you to get back on your feet you need to get down on your knees.” I joined an MCC church in North London, Camden Town and felt free to worship. I bought a Keyboard, and offered to lead the evening service worship. I served as pianist/singer etc until 2005 there.

In that time I discovered that it is actually OK with God to be gay and still be on a path as a seeker of Truth in a spiritual home such as the church. I undertook the mission to study the Bible on the issue of homosexuality and found how there were many discrepancies in translations. I saw how Mainstream Christianity used the Bible to clobber gay people by misquoting translation errors. And I felt that this was a great injustice. In 2005 I attended a conference at the Tab in Long Beach, Los Angeles, and here Rev Jim Morgan explained how the spirit of Jezebel had a personal vendetta against gay people. She robs us (and the rest of humanity) from our Harvest and Divine inheritance in the same way she robbed Naboth of his inheritance (the vineyard he inherited from his ancestors) and his harvest (which his vineyard produces every year).


There is an interesting prophetic promise recorded in Rev 2:

Rev 2:20 But I have a few things against you because you allow that woman Jezebel to teach, she saying herself to be a prophetess, and to cause My servants to go astray, and to commit fornication, and to eat idol-sacrifices.
Rev 2:21 And I gave her time that she might repent of her fornication, and she did not repent. Rev 2:22 Behold, I am throwing her into a bed, and those who commit adultery with her into great affliction, unless they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death. And all the churches will know that I am He who searches the reins and hearts, and I will give to every one of you according to your works. Rev 2:24 But to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, and who have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak, I will put on you no other burden.
Rev 2:25 But that which you have, hold fast until I come.
Rev 2:26 And he who overcomes and keeps My works to the end, to him I will give power over the nations.

It was becoming clear to me that God had a plan, and it involved gay people. She was killed by the eunuchs in the Old Testament, and they will again feature to remove her from the scene. Eunuchs are a prophetic type and shadow of the wider gay community. Isaiah recorded some powerful promises to the eunuchs who walk with God. I saw that for as long as we tolerate Jezebel, we will continue to be robbed as a whole.

I saw how that the Roman Centurion went to Jesus with the request to heal his “Pais”, his lover, which became translated as servant. I saw how the Gospel of Mark was modified to remove the accurate account of John Lazarus being raised from the dead. He was gay and it comes across in a number of clues. This portion was removed by an early church father, Clement of Alexandria and is today known as Secret Mark and can be researched at your own leisure.

I also saw how a book called Jasher, ch 18/19 gives a detailed account of what really happened at the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. And I was astounded to discover it had absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality. God judged them for their pride and lack of hospitality toward the poor and needy.

It was a very liberating journey thus far. It restored my confidence in my walk with God. God never judges us and pushes us away for any reason. But in 2005 things were going to change. And this was paving the way for the transformation I experienced during 2006 – 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment